RHI lnc. Commercial Flooring is an interior-finish flooring and construction company located in Elkridge, MD. We are currently working in Maryland and the surrounding states on the east coast with the possibility of other projects throughout the U.S. We are seeking an experienced Field Superintendent. This position does require knowledge of multiple types of interior flooring, basic construction skills, and strong leadership ability.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Comply with all company conduct guidelines.
- Report directly to each Project Manager to coordinate scheduling and material logistics.
- Ensure company policy and procedures are followed.
- Assist field staff with technical support , as in interpretation of drawings , flooring installation methods and proper equipment usage.
- Monitor projects continuously to assure all work is completed in a workmanlike manner, within schedule deadlines, and the established budget set forth in the contract and that safety consciousness is practiced at all times.
- Manage punch list for project closeout.
- Ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
- Others duties as required. Skills and Abilities:
Essential skills related to this job opportunity:
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office products)
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good with calculations and math
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to maintain discretion.
- Excellent time management, decision making, problem solving, and organizationa l skills.
- Able to meet some physical requirements: walking, bending, kneeling, reaching, lifting, etc.
- High School diploma
- 3+ years in good standing supervision position
- Valid MD driver’s license
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
We’re as dedicated to generating lifelong careers as we are to creating lifelong customers. RHI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.