RHI Inc.-Commercial interior-finish flooring and construction company is seeking an Estimator/Project Manager to work in our office headquarters, located in Elkridge, MD. Bilingual in Spanish is desired as well as knowledge of multiple types of floor covering. This position is an office setting, working with our operations department, answering bid requests, writing proposals, and expediting awarded contracts.
- Company benefits available.
- Competitive salary based on experience and availability to travel.
Please submit resume by email or use our online form to contact us.
Job requirements are as follows:
- Ability to read, understand, and calculate blue prints/plans/ drawings and any other construction documents that pertain to project/work request.
- Ensure all documentation is in order and completed as required by contract.
- Serve as primary point of contact from the signing of contract to job closure.
- Comply with all OSHA safety guidelines as well as company safety program.
- Maintain up to date records on everything pertaining to each job. (Time-sheets, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, Requests, etc.)
- Oversee project efforts in conjunction with superintendent and field employees.
- Participate with Vendors in the purchase order process for job related materials.
- Coordinating with management in planning, scheduling, and job execution to customer satisfaction
- Interacting with customers or their representatives on a daily basis regarding job progress and maintenance from start to finish
- Computer, communication, multi-tasking and problem solving skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft – Outlook, Word, Excel
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
We’re as dedicated to generating lifelong careers as we are to creating lifelong customers. RHI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.